Play now The Dragon Ball MUGEN With size of 1.2G With amazing screen select and up to 20 stages all in one. download now and enjoy all the game modes with your freinds.
- Size : 1.23GB
- Publisher : Elecbyte
- Device : PC & Android
- Control : Keyboard & Joystick
- Requirement : 4G RAM/ 8G ROM/ Medium graphic card
- Players : One person can play against the CPU + Two Players
- Get MUGEN 1.0 : Official Mugen By Elecbyte
About M.U.G.E.N :
M.U.G.E.N is a 2D fighting game engine, originally released in 1999. M.U.G.E.N was originally designed for users to create games that matched the technology level of 2D fighters from the mid-'90s. However, it quickly evolved to become highly customizable, allowing very fine control over each character's behavior. In fact, there are custom games for MUGEN that don't behave like your typical 2Dfighter.
About The Game :
Dragon ball fighterz Is a 2D fihting game that contain fighters from the anime serie Dragon BallZ
System requirements :
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or newer required.
- CPU: Intel Core Duo or equivalent recommended for HD resolutions.
- Memory: 512 MB or more (actual requirements may vary based on character and stage complexities).
How To Play On PC :
How To Install On Android:
About This Version:
The king of fighters has many huge numbers of players around the world on many platforms like android, IOS, PC, PlayStation, and more .even some players love to play the online mode where they can compete in real-time battles and get higher and higher in ranking. also gaining experience through playing and knowing different play styles.
The game has different modes starting from ARCADE, TEAM, and STORY MODE. in the arcade mode the player can choose his favorite character and play against all the fighters one by one till reaching the boss and winning the game. then the team mode you get to choose 3 to 4 players as your team and play against another team . finally the story mode is where the player picks a fighter and starts diving into the story and understands what is the game about till finishing and winning.
The most famous characters that have been surviving since the game was released are Guku, Gugeta...ect. the fans were hoping for more characters. instead, they created new characters in the game. Also, some of the players were not satisfied with the new team's arrangement but overall the game is so much better than the first 3D game they released.
- Arcade : where the player keeps fighting till defeating the boss.
- VS : Pick a fighter and the character that you want to fight.
- 2V2 : 2 players play against the CPU, or one player and a CPU play against another player and a CPU
- Demonstration: A mode where you can make a challenge with your friend and let the AI fight to see Who wins