A new version of The king of fighters '98 is here now. a full game with +50 Characters and +20 stages. what's best about this game is the character select screen has all HD sprites and characters' slot icons. pick up your team made of three or four fighters and play all the game modes. also, play with your friends in Team VS CPU mode. the select screen is open for editors if you want to reorganize the characters' order or add a new one using Vselect. Download now for free.
- Size : 2.6G
- Play It On : PC & Android
- Control : Keyboard & Joystick
- Requirements : 4G RAM/ 8G ROM/ Medium graphic card
- Modes : One Player VS CPU + Two Players Versus
- Get MUGEN 1.0 : Mugen By Elecbyte
Minimum System requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or newer required.
- CPU: Intel Core Duo or equivalent recommended for HD resolutions.
- Memory: 512 MB or more (actual requirements may vary based on character and stage complexities).
How To Play The Game On PC
How To Play On Android
About MUGEN Engine
M.U.G.E.N is a 2D fighting game engine, originally released in 1999. M.U.G.E.N was originally designed for users to create games that matched the technology level of 2D fighters from the mid-'90s. However, it quickly evolved to become highly customizable, allowing very fine control over each character's behavior. In fact, there are custom games for MUGEN that don't behave like your typical 2Dfighter.
About This Version:
- Team Play
- Single Play
- Single VS CPU
- Arcade Single
- AI Battle(Watch Mode)
1 vs Single
Use a Variety of Techniques
FAQs on MUGEN?
- Is the game customizable on android? ; Yes
- Is Mugen still alive nowadays? ; Yes but not as in the old arcade days
- How many characters can the game contain? ; Depends on the file sizes but a really huge number of +5000