The king of fighters 2002 style with KOF Memorial characters is here now. Enjoy the classic 2002 roster but with a Memorial fighting style. the game has +100 characters all adapted from the Mugen Memorial series in addition to 5 HD stages with high-jump zoom supported. also, I applied a 4G patch so the game does not crush due to high data rendering. I am still working on the character's sprites so that's why some of them won't have profiles in select mode but that won't effect the gameplay. Hope you enjoy the game.
- Size : 800M
- Device : PC & Android
- Control : Keyboard & Joystick
- Requirement : 4G RAM/ 8G ROM/ Medium graphic card
- Players : One person can play against the CPU + Two Players
- Get MUGEN 1.0 : Official Mugen By Elecbyte
M.U.G.E.N is a 2D fighting game engine, originally released in 1999. M.U.G.E.N was originally designed for users to create games that matched the technology level of 2D fighters from the mid-'90s. However, it quickly evolved to become highly customizable, allowing very fine control over each character's behavior. In fact, there are custom games for MUGEN that don't behave like your typical 2Dfighter.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or newer required.
- CPU: Intel Core Duo or equivalent recommended for HD resolutions.
- Memory: 512 MB or more (actual requirements may vary based on character and stage complexities).
How To Play On PC
- 1 - Extract the file into a folder of your choice
- 2 - make sure you have suitable device capability (4G RAM, WIN 7 +)
- 3 - Run the MUGEN.exe
- 4 - In Case You want to switch the game ratio from 4:3 To 16:9 . Go to Data/Mugen.cfg open the file in a notepad and change the resolution from 640x480 to 1280x720. Reload your game and enjoy
- 5 - any problems ask in the comments.
How To Install On Android
About This Version:
The king of fighters has many huge numbers of players around the world on many platforms like android, IOS, PC, PlayStation, and more .even some players love to play the online mode where they can compete in real-time battles and get higher and higher in ranking. also gaining experience through playing and knowing different play styles.
The game has different modes starting from ARCADE, TEAM, and STORY MODE. in the arcade mode the player can choose his favorite character and play against all the fighters one by one till reaching the boss and winning the game. then the team mode you get to choose 3 to 4 players as your team and play against another team . finally the story mode is where the player picks a fighter and starts diving into the story and understands what is the game about till finishing and winning.
Recently the company released a full 3D character on PS5 bringing back old characters from The KOF 2002 and fatal fury too. the fans were hoping for more characters. instead, they created new characters in the game. Also, some of the players were not satisfied with the new team's arrangement but overall the game is so much better than the first 3D game they released.
- Team Play
- Single Play
- Single VS CPU
- Arcade Single
1 vs 1
Use a Variety of Techniques
FAQs on MUGEN?
- Is the game customizable on android? ; Yes
- Is Mugen still alive nowadays? ; Yes but not as in the old arcade days
- How many characters can the game contain? ; Depends on the file sizes but a really huge number of +5000